QR Code Link to This Post
2009 GMC 2500 HD – Crew Cab – Duramax Diesel – SLT – 4×4 – 154,000 miles
– SLT Package
– Power Locks, Power Windows, Remote Start, Bluetooth
– Dual Power Seats
– Center Console
– Allison Transmission
– No DEF fluid needed
– Bedrug – Carpet bedliner
– Undercover – Hard Plastic Tonneau Cover
Since owning it, bought in November 2016 with 117k miles, I have done the following:
– H&S Mini Maxx Tuner (electronically deleting the EGR), always run on the tow mode/low mode. Did this to get rid of the harmful EPA stuff on the truck.
– 4″ down pipe back Stainless AFE Exhaust (removal of the DPF)
– AFE cold air intake with the AFE Pro Dry S filter
– New Serpentine Belt
– All 4 shocks replaced within the last month – Gabriel Max Control
– Replaced entire driveline fluids in the past 10,000 Miles- Lucas Synthetic Gear Oil in the differentials, BP Trans Syn 295 (drained and refilled twice and still have a gallon or so left), Transfer case also with the Trans Syn
– Rotella T4 – 15w-40 every 4500-5000 miles since owning it
– AC Delco fuel filter every 10k miles (added an easy removal plastic cover to access fuel filter)
– Allison Transmission filter replaced every 10k miles
– Replaced Side Steps with the black ones
– Bought new wheels and tires at 135K miles
– Added aftermarket power and heated tow mirrors
It is a great truck, and runs like new. It has never pulled anything other than my boat. The factory paint was still on the hitch when I purchased it, and it has never had a gooseneck or fifth wheel hitch installed. The bed has a hard plastic Undercover brand tonneau cover, and a Bedrug carpet bedliner installed in the bed, which was there when I bought it. Pull back the carpet and there is not a scratch in the factory paint, just like new. It was an old mans truck. I have babied it since owning it.
Only thing wrong with the entire truck is the damage to the plastic above the front bumper: A guy with a large pontoon boat trailer drug his trailer across the front corner damaging it at a boat dock in Tennessee. It is on the Carfax as a wreck because I called the insurance company. Pictured.
I am asking $26,900 which I know is high but for this truck but with its care, and how clean it is, not ever abused or hauling large loads, it is worth it. The drive line service alone is over $2500 at a dealer with sub-par fluids; this truck has the best. I am firm on the price and only looking at selling to take advantage of a new truck and all the offers going on right now. If I do not sell it for what I want, I am ok with that too. There is nothing wrong with it, no leaks, no issues, and is my daily driver. Free and Clear Title in hand.