QR Code Link to This Post
Since I bought a new F250 I have decided to sell my 2005 F150 XL (no back seats but space behind seats). It has the 4.6L V8 (2 valve). This doesn’t have the troublesome 3 valve spark plug issue of blowing out (2004-2008). This truck has an 8 ft bed and it came in handy multiple times. This truck didn’t see many miles as it was primarily used as a farm truck.
I bought the truck last year with 190,000 but have upgrade to an F250. I pulled a 2200 lb trailer with a 2000 lb implement from Ft. Worth to Simms and it did well.
Since I bought the truck I have added or performed the following maintenance:
1) Replaced all spark plugs and coil on plugs
2) Replaced air filter and fuel filter
3) Replaced front windshield
4) Replaced rear axle bearings and replaced rear axle fluid
5) Tinted side and back windows.
6) Bought 18″ mud tires that came with factory rims.
7) Had hood lined with Line-X by professional.
8) Rolled on bedliner in bed of truck plus top of cab.
9) Replaced spare tire
10) Replaced all radiator hoses and thermostat.
II thought this truck would fit me well for many years which is why I upgraded a few things on it.
If offer is within reason I will throw in aftermarket radio and custom Clazzio seat covers.
You will not find a truck in this price range and not have to perform maintenance or replace tires.
This truck is ready to go anywhere.
If interested call or text me at 903- three one four – 9 9 one four.